Saturday, January 23, 2010

Heart Block More Condition_symptoms Could A Peri Cardial Effusion Cause A Heart Block?

Could a peri cardial effusion cause a heart block? - heart block more condition_symptoms

I went to the doctor and he is an echo and it showed a pericardial effusion, the water around my heart. My doctor thinks it would be a good idea for me to put a heart monitor showing a heart block. I wonder whether, somthing that could be a cause for sympathy or just random things happen in my heart, at the same time?

1 comments:

peabody xyz said...

No, they are not connected.
Seeps UR heart is a fibrous sac (pericardium) and enough liquid around in his pocket, UR can avoid compressing the heart and the efficient pumps.
or receive a decrease in cardiac output and symptoms.
The liquid must be drained.
There are different types of heart block st r in the first degree, second degree type 1 and 2, and third degree.
AV block is caused by problems with electrical conductivity of the heart.
second degree, type 2 and third-degree AV block are not good.
What do you tell your doctor or any kind of heart block or do you?

Post a Comment