Saturday, January 30, 2010

Anti Parasitic Medicine Vermox Related How Potent Is The ANTI-PARASITE Medicine: VERMOX?

How potent is the ANTI-PARASITE medicine: VERMOX? - anti parasitic medicine vermox related

Ok. I have parasites. I know that I saw in my squigling crap. So I have 5 samples of stool and everything will (trust me negatively. It is) a small white worm, the doctor put me in Vermox, anti-parasitic spectrum. I also take part (colon cleanse paranil Colonial, a natural pest-killer).

I have them live in Third World countries. How big is the chance to get rid of vermox what I?

2 comments:

alc0035 said...

Taking an all natural cleaning / Plant parasites should work.

* Verify: cloves, wormwood, black walnut hull

Nutshells and wormwood to kill parasites in adults and developmental stages, while killing the teeth of the eggs. Thus, with the help of the three substances in combination to kill the parasites in all stages of their life cycle.

Paranil appear have all three. It does not work for you?
I bought one on .. eBay has a person in Florida .. and had very good results!

Gata de Barrio said...

Known) Vermox (Mebendazole by its chemical name is very effective against roundworms lumbricodies (which is likely to be infected with the parasite).

Make sure a second (400 mg daily for 3 days last) doses of drug 21 days after having the first shot to be attacked all the remaining parasites that currently can kill the lung. If you miss the second shot, it is possible that only infected.

I never had Ascaris myself, but lived in Mexico has taught me infestations are common (Mexico has the worst grades amebiasis in the world and yet still in takeaways on the street haha) to eat.

I had Vermox me a few times in the past, and that the drug actually works.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the Natural med that requires that I can not say how effective it is.

Post a Comment