Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Canine Ringworm Over The Counter Canine Ringworm Treatments??

Over the counter canine ringworm treatments?? - canine ringworm

I took my dog to the vet and she said yes, your ringworm. I just need a few really effective treatments do I know how to use it. shes a lab / retriever mix, and corn is the only allergy. We have some athletes foot medication as veterinary advice, but we will still feel more comfortable faster. Do not touch the affected area and wanking away pain, I do not want that. Other suggestions?

3 comments:

Pink Teacup Pachyderm! said...

I would like to use only what the vet recommends. There is nothing that can work faster. Fungal infections may disappear completely for several weeks.

bjvettec... said...

You must also Lamasil. It is a treatment once a day and 7 days working. I had ringworm of the clientele of the offspring react badly a few times, so I use Lamasil. It is a much better product than athlete's foot.

anne b said...

Put a T-shirt for your dog. It stops scratching, which will cause the least pain, and to protect the environment while recovering constantly irritated.

Post a Comment