Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fork Bracelet Am I Overreacting? Or Should I Really Be Like This? ?

Am I overreacting? Or should I really be like this? ? - fork bracelet

My sister and my mother went to Forks.
My sister bought a bracelet, which is used to ward off evil spirits, and he was in his early and removed. An Indian was Quilaute remove it and told me she can not, and now the evil spirits are attracted to her, and she had to burn. It did not last, and he is at home. I'm not completely satisfied. She went to a sleepover (jewelry at home yet) and do not want to go to sleep because I am afraid that something terrible will happen to me, etc.
I have not put on the bracelet, but the first time he showed me that I created, in fact, testing and stuff.
Is there something I should worry? Is it safe for me to go to sleep tonight?

3 comments:

motherin... said...

go to bed, you will have no problems. To understand the passage of time that the old superstitions, as these are only intended to control, but are not real. old superstitions were in the welfare of people before we really know what makes things bad (drought, disease, relationship problems, etc.)

Jade Rose said...

Listen not to the person about me in the loop, they are ignorant. Anyway, I think you can control how you feel if you allow the energy to go on the road, he wants to. Since the control over them ..... anything drastic (such as burning bracelt) until you talk to him. Nothing awful happened .... or your sister. It's all about energy.

dOgLoVeR... said...

I know how you feel, I do not believe the rude comments above. I'm going to stop worrying, and if that does not work and I try not to be religious or anything, but I think he has this kind of evil spirits. Okay. Have you tried to tell your parents? Do not believe? What I do is not think and do something quieter. I do not believe in these things to believe, but I'm also a little creeped.

Post a Comment