Monday, December 14, 2009

I Had Pityriasis I Have Had Pityriasis Rosea For About 2 1/2 Months Now, And It Doesnt Seem To Be Going Away. HELP!?

I have had pityriasis rosea for about 2 1/2 months now, and it doesnt seem to be going away. HELP!? - i had pityriasis

I have spots all over. They seem to have some kind of malignancy. How embarrassing. The physician has to thrive pack of steroids prescribed to. It did not help. He also prescribed a steroid cream combined. It's like a huge big stain on the upper back. It extends from the shoulder to shoulder and neck, bra line. Then I have a lot of places throughout the body. I steroid creams, which highlights a lot, but when they ceased to have started to return, and burning and itching. How long it will take. It has been almost three months and that. And that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment