Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dyslexia Definition More Condition_symptoms Could This Be A Mild Form Of Dyslexia?

Could this be a mild form of dyslexia? - dyslexia definition more condition_symptoms

In my school I am known as a great writer and the reader with a very high level of vocabulary. And yet I had some problems with reading strange. When I read the books, for some reason, I sometimes have trouble with the (usually mild), the words "believe", "hard" and "Help". I know I do not know what these words mean in the mechanical sense, I could easily regurgitate definitions and synonyms for the words ... But nevertheless, I still feel as if my brain does not treat all their meaning in the context of the book. I feel like a rare empty word drew a link in my brain does not really do not understand what I read. I noticed that this often happens with simple words and sentences (and also happens to more difficult words), as well. However, I have no problem with words, as in my own writing. If I noticed this problem started, probably a few years ago, and read in a fight, not a pleasure. Sometimes Ican be read without problems, but more often I have problems. Can I have a kind of dyslexia miles? Or maybe it is making in my head and only worry I have done? Maybe I have a feeling that is not overconcentrating dyslexia as reading for students and the SA really no problem. This only happens with novels. Yet he may dyslexic? Perhaps selective?

0 comments:

Post a Comment