Monday, February 15, 2010

Toshiba Dvd Vcr Combo Recorder Costco Help! Trying To Connect DVD/VCR+Bose+SAT+DVR Recorder To Tv?

Help! Trying to connect DVD/VCR+Bose+SAT+DVR recorder to tv? - toshiba dvd vcr combo recorder costco

My aunt has a big screen Toshiba TV (not HD) with basic cable. She wants to connect to TV device
* A box of satellites (DISH)
* A DVD / VCR (Toshiba)
* A DVD burner (Sony)
* A Bose sound system
My aunt bought me the DVD and the last before attempting to connect to the TV, (all the others who had already connected to the TV) worked perfectly. We have tried to follow the instructions on the DVD recording. Package, but any function that produced the book offered nothing.
She, her husband and I (and our mothers!) Has been in a long night, to figure out how to make this work.
We're pretty sure you can do, but do not know how.
Now all the relationships were too normal and at our next attempt will disconnect everything, and to start from scratch. * Insert pull hair *
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Any advice would be very grateful!

1 comments:

coco2591 said...

It depends on how many video inputs on your TV if you have at least three, you should have no problem.
I have a similar organization for my home theater, it should sell it for the work.
The decoder is connected, as usual, since the cable to the decoder to your TV via a coaxial cable.
Then the DVD / VCR combo is, I have connected the DVD player to the cable TV signals to progressive scan video only the audio signal when the sound system connected to (Video 2) via the coaxial digital output If your DVD player has this function to the RCA) cable (red and white. Perhaps at this point you can try to see if your DVD player works well before you connect the DVD recorder.
Then the DVD recordeR (I), cable and satellite, a signal splitter so that I record one channel and watch another, but from the cable to the DVD recorder to the TV using S-video cable to the video signal only Once the clay, I am connected to the sound system (Video 1) on RCA connectors (red and white) cables.
I hope it works for you.

Post a Comment