Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Camera Stroke Victim My Olympus Stylus 710 Digital Camera Is Like Having A Stroke! Could Really Use Some Help!?

My Olympus Stylus 710 digital camera is like having a stroke! could really use some help!? - camera stroke victim

I bought an Olympus Stylus 710 (all events of the time) outside of eBay ... Reformed. Your zoom all the way, if the power is turned off, so that when his time as an image to concentrate on, on and off, and turn tried. But if I is in the pictures, I've met enough enough to see, and if I change to take pictures does it again. I tried to recharge the battery, then turn off the ignition and then etc etc

I WISH Back
I have to WANT to 4 weeks for a "new" wait!

Please help!

1 comments:

gator said...

Send it to repair it, because there is no self-service such equipment.

Post a Comment